Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A "weight" we go....

Okay, I know, I know.....2 weeks without writing. With test preparation, testing week and grading, well, not much time for Blogging. So, tonight as "most" other nights, I began my evening exercises. It's going well, however, age, the love of eating "kind of" slows down the process of "weight control".

Tonight I decided to run and take a break from the bike; Not on the street because I don't pay attention to the cars, trucks, motorcycles because I am too into my Mory Kante' Yekki Yekki music as well as my club music that sets me a running.
Those of you who have read Phil's Blog; you know that we found, or should I say, "she found us", Bobby Lee, the new member of the family, who "just happens" to be in HEAT....... (love those girls) Caramel is a "bit frustrated" to say the least.......
While running in place near the pool in the yard, (not ready to run in the neighborhood just yet!), Le Petit Prince, aka Caramel decided that he was going to smell Bobby Lee's Butt through my legs, remember, I'm LOST in the music. Before I know it, I'm down on the ground, almost in the pool with all family member's stairing down at me with confusion on their faces.

For me, I have know F***king idea what just happened and I go to get up and I find that BOTH calf muscles are pulled or strained or irritated from running and falling. Talk about a workout!

I'm still struggling with losing weight. I'm down, yes down, to 206 from 220 pounds. I found that even though workout shorts are great for walking the dogs on the beach and comfortable around the house, I also find it "not so good to eat" wearing them, because they have a tendency to stretch and you NEVER know when to stop because there is NO top botton to open.....duh! duh! duh! They just keep stretching like surran wrap.
So now, I am walking like I had a "good night out with the boyz" laugh, laugh, and all I did was fall because Caramel had to sniff & lick Bobby Lee's Butt through my legs. The SAGA continues! It's not easy being me!!!! lol lol lol

Stay tuned for more life and crazy things that can only happen to me!










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

William,

Do you have any idea what 14 lbs of fat looks like....That is alot of weight...think of 3 five pound bags of sugar...I think that you are doing VERY well...I am sure that you were not as amused as I was when I read about the dogs...I have an excellent visual because I have 2 dog of my own and I know how they can get under your feet and yes, even make you fall down...Glad all is going fairly well with your new addition, hope that it continues...Keep up the good work in all aspects of your life....Maureen

William said...

Thanks Maureen,
Hugs, Bill

Anonymous said...

Bill, Frank has been bugging me to walk every morning with him. He starts at Dawn Beach Estates and walks to the point @ Guana Bay.
I would die just trying to walk back up hill. Company rather then walking alone would be good. Sincerely, Wendy

William said...

Hi Wendy,
Glad to hear from you! I haven't heard from you in a lonnnnng time! Glad to hear Frank is walking. That's a trek! I agree that doing things with somebody is good and makes the "exercising" and life more easy and rewarding, but, Phil is busy with the restaurant and putting his life back in place for now. I've learned during the last year that becoming more independant, (which I didn't think was possible to be "more independant"), than I already was, due to the situation, has allowed me to do more things alone; including exercise! I just keep on doing what needs to be done and the exercising & teaching is getting me through each day.
Hugs to you & Frank, Hope to see you soon.... Hugs & Kisses, Bill

Anonymous said...

Bill
Keep up the good work!
Dee walked this morning on the boardwalk. He came in unhappy and ate a big breakfast.
Doesn't that defeat the purpose somehow? LOL
and watch out for those doggies. My doggies trip me up all the time. They are always in front of me or behind me. They rush me as I walk down the stairs. As I walk back to the bedroom, they lead the way. Then they stop in front of me..a dead stop.. and look around to see if I am still coming. Guess who falls right over them? I should be used to it, but I keep forgetting they do that. LOL

Barbara

William said...

Hi Barbara,
Next time I'll be more careful. But, Honestly, I had no idea that Caramel was going to go after her through my legs. She was using me to stay away from him, and he "took a moment of opportunity" to get closer to her. I hope this "heat thing" doesn't last long. Phil & I are exhausted from telling Caramel to stop endlessly during the day.
I hope you & Dee are well.
We're still house hunting. I think the end thing to do is consider buying property and build to our specifications. We're dealing with Leopold Gumbs at ECL Realty and Key Realty. Leopold is very kind and we both like his kind approach to the real estate market. I'll keep you updated...
Hugs to you both, Bill

Deb said...

Once more my friend you have given us a good laugh and a bright moment in our day. I hate to tell you, but we could picture it all!!!! Welcome to our world of continous exercise and struggling to keep the "age fat" off. We love your blog! Love, Deb and "the big woman"

William said...

Hi Deb & Dave,
You can't even imagine what I went through and how "it all" happened so fast. I laugh at myself these days. Like I tell Phil, "it's not easy being me". lol lol
You you are both well.
Love & lots of hugs, especially to the big guy...!

Anonymous said...

William:

Hope you are not hurting too much from the fall. Got to love the kids even though..... Are you being a good nurse for Philippe and his broken foot? Hope he's not too demanding.

Hope schools going good. It looks like I really need your help rescuing this coconut retriever from Statia.

Jeff Rosauer