I'm originally from Long Island, New York. I moved to St. Martin almost 10 years ago to be with the person of my life, because the laws in the US wouldn't allow us to live there together. I don't have regrets about leaving the states, even though I do miss the states from time to time, but, through this new life of mine, I have found a wonderful life on this beautiful island of St. Maarten/St. Martin. I've also learned alot about myself due to these changes in my life. I learned how to appreciate what is around me, do with less, keep life simple; without complications, appreciate what I have at the moment. Material things are not what makes me the person I am, it's the people in my life as well as the person I chose to be my life partner. Because of this most Wonderful Person and Most Important in the world to me, I have been able to experience things that I would not have known had I stayed in NY. We have our ups and downs, but, I wouldn't change my life for anything or anybody else. Merci, Amour de Ma Vie!
No comments:
Post a Comment