Today was a day with the kids on a trip. We went Kayakking in the Simpson Bay Lagoon and then out into the ocean. It was a calm day to be on the water;very little wind, the sea was flat like a lake. It was a great day for the kids. Not all of them showed up today for some strange reason, but, overall, we had a great time. Kyakking was first and then to the beach & then I treated them to lunch at Marc's Place Restaurant. It was my gift for the holidays to them. I'm going to "eventually" buy myself a Kyak so that I can enjoy the water on the weekends when I have time to enjoy the sea. It's quiet & tranquil as well as see the island from the water.
This week was a long week for me due to meetings, preparing for next week parent meetings and the list goes on & on....



In any event, today was a nice way to end the week for the kids as well as myself. A few more days & I'll be on vacation for almost 2 weeks. I'm tired, so it'll be well deserved to just sit back & relax & read some books.

1 comment:
Hello William
I apologise if this is not the right place to get to you but I was wondering if you could help somehow.
I'm putting the word out for a possible hurt dog (labrador/ poodle) by the name of Lucky.
This dog was hit by a moped at 15:00, 16 Dec in the centre of Marigot, on the road from Grand Case to Sandy Ground at the intersection.
Lucky is 55 pounds and had no collar at the time as he was with his owner, Rick.
He is possibly hurt as he was hit by the moped, thrown a few feet away from the site and then picked himself up and ran off possibly in fear.
I'm not sure if I can leave a number here as it is public domain but Rick, the owner of Lucky, is frantically searching, putting the word out for his dog right now.
Not sure how you can help but just trying to see if you have any pointers.
Cheers
Eve
Post a Comment