Sunday, September 2, 2007

Piccola & Caramel on a Centuries old Dolmen

Here is Piccola and Caramel on a centuries old Dolmen in the south of France, which was believed to be used for "ritual purposes". If you notice in almost every picture, Piccola is always on the left of Caramel? I just realized this myself when brousing the pictures to upload to this blog. Caramel and Piccola travelled a long way to get to this point....From the side of the roads born and abandoned in St. Martin; here they are thousands of miles from that point standing on a monument that was built hundreds of years ago in French History. After this picture was taken; a 1 hour drive from the mountains, they were running and playing in the Mediterranean Sea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello - Just wanted to say I am happy to see your new blog, and I hope you'll have fun with. I am enjoying all the pictures of the family. All the best!

William said...

Hi Jess,
Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog. So far, I'm having a great time. I'm still viewing your Blog. Great info and pictures as well.
Regards!

Anonymous said...

How do you travel with your babies? Do they fly cargo? I have always worried abour traveling with Kyle and the airlines loosing him. I also worry about countires quarantining him. Any issues there?

Jeff Rosauer

PS. I love reading your blog...I am slowly getting the older posts all read. Keep sharing.