Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends Names Removed...

I wanted to add that after writing my post yesterday on my Blog, I learned today that 2 Wonderful Dear & Special Friends, Deb & Dave who live in Indiana (Republican State) had their names taken off the Voters Registration. Luckily they were able to put their names back on so they could vote.
Their concern: Is it possible because they are registered Democrats living in a Republican state that their names were "mistakenly taken off" or possibly "deliberately taken off" knowing that "most likely" they would vote Democratic-2 more votes for Obama-2 LESS votes for McNasty & Pitbull Palin......?
Had they not gone early to vote & went on the 4th of November-Election Day, would they have been able to have their names put back on the list or would it have been too late which would mean they could not cast their vote?
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Oh the Republican Desperate Tactics!!!!!!!!!!! The Fear of Losing is upon THEM!

1 comment:

barcann said...

no wondering here. I am sure it is what happened. call be paranoid, but......
B